10 Reason’s to Try Online Giving
- Online giving makes it easy to be an intentional giver. Online giving allows you to add tithing to your monthly budget. This eliminates the dreaded moment you realize you left your envelope on the kitchen counter and now you are scrambling looking through your wallet for cash.
- Online giving feels good. We all know how good it feels to give and when you can budget for your gifts and give intentionally you feel great knowing you supported the important work of the church.
- Online giving helps you create a giving plan. When planning your budget it’s much easier to include online giving next to monthly bills like the cable bill and the mortgage because you are planning for it.
- Online giving simplifies taxes. you’ll always have a record of what you are giving electronically, so you’ll always have access to that information. No more paper forms that get misplaced at tax time.
- No more checks or cash. Many of us now pay all our bills online and many of us only use our debit cards, and carry little or no cash. so again if you couldn’t find the checkbook or forgot your envelop you are scrambling for your offertory.
- Online giving reduces stress. Never worry about forgetting your envelope, writing a check or going to the bank for cash.
- Online giving puts you the control. You decide what to give and on what schedule. And making changes is super easy as well.
- Online giving is good for our parish. Because online giving is automatic, even when you’re on vacation or you’re just too sick to get out, or out-of-town for the season you can still continue your support of the parish.
- Online giving helps the parish plan. When events like tropical storms and other acts of God and we are forced to cancel Mass the church misses out on our gifts. That can create a serious financial hole for the parish.
- Online giving helps the parish to be good stewards of your hard-earned gifts. Just like you budget for bills at home the church must do the same to meet all our obligations. With online giving, it is easier to know what is coming in from week to week.
Traditional Giving Isn’t Going Away
Traditional baskets are not going away and you are encouraged to continue using your envelopes (no cash or check required) as a physical act of returning a portion of God’s blessing back to the church.
To help with that, the parish provides cards at the entrances so that parishioners who give online can participate with a symbolic act of bringing their gifts to the altar during the offertory.
For more information about online giving contact the Parish Office.
Are Your Registered in the Parish?
If Not Please Consider Registering.
All Parishioners (even part-time) are encouraged to register.
Recent News From St Gabriel Catholic Church | Pompano Beach
The Feasts of Saints Peter and Paul, or the Solemnity of Saints Peter and Paul, is a liturgical feast in honor of the martyrdom in Rome of these apostles – Saint Peter and Saint Paul, which will be observed on the 29th of June. The celebration is of ancient origin…
Happy Father’s Day! “These commandments that I give today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and get up.” – Deuteronomy 6:6-7
Thursday, June 16th we celebrate The Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ, also known as the Solemnity of Corpus Christi. Christ. I believe it is great that we learn and refresh our theological treaties on this experience. The Institution of the Eucharist is found in the synoptic Gospels…
The Feast of St. Anthony of Padua is celebrated on June 13th. He is one of the great saints who leads innumerable back to Christ.
It’s our church. It’s our home. We need to maintain our building and enhance our security. We cannot ignore it because it will
only get worse and cost so much more. Please help me with some financial ideas.
As a Catholic, we do profess every week that….I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, and the Communion of Saints….Saints are, our