10 Reason’s to Try Online Giving
- Online giving makes it easy to be an intentional giver. Online giving allows you to add tithing to your monthly budget. This eliminates the dreaded moment you realize you left your envelope on the kitchen counter and now you are scrambling looking through your wallet for cash.
- Online giving feels good. We all know how good it feels to give and when you can budget for your gifts and give intentionally you feel great knowing you supported the important work of the church.
- Online giving helps you create a giving plan. When planning your budget it’s much easier to include online giving next to monthly bills like the cable bill and the mortgage because you are planning for it.
- Online giving simplifies taxes. you’ll always have a record of what you are giving electronically, so you’ll always have access to that information. No more paper forms that get misplaced at tax time.
- No more checks or cash. Many of us now pay all our bills online and many of us only use our debit cards, and carry little or no cash. so again if you couldn’t find the checkbook or forgot your envelop you are scrambling for your offertory.
- Online giving reduces stress. Never worry about forgetting your envelope, writing a check or going to the bank for cash.
- Online giving puts you the control. You decide what to give and on what schedule. And making changes is super easy as well.
- Online giving is good for our parish. Because online giving is automatic, even when you’re on vacation or you’re just too sick to get out, or out-of-town for the season you can still continue your support of the parish.
- Online giving helps the parish plan. When events like tropical storms and other acts of God and we are forced to cancel Mass the church misses out on our gifts. That can create a serious financial hole for the parish.
- Online giving helps the parish to be good stewards of your hard-earned gifts. Just like you budget for bills at home the church must do the same to meet all our obligations. With online giving, it is easier to know what is coming in from week to week.
Traditional Giving Isn’t Going Away
Traditional baskets are not going away and you are encouraged to continue using your envelopes (no cash or check required) as a physical act of returning a portion of God’s blessing back to the church.
To help with that, the parish provides cards at the entrances so that parishioners who give online can participate with a symbolic act of bringing their gifts to the altar during the offertory.
For more information about online giving contact the Parish Office.
Are Your Registered in the Parish?
If Not Please Consider Registering.
All Parishioners (even part-time) are encouraged to register.
Recent News From St Gabriel Catholic Church | Pompano Beach
International Eucharistic Congress 2022 – Miami! Servants of the Pierced Hearts of Jesus and Mary invite you to our IV International Eucharistic – Marian Congress Oct 7-9, 2022.
Saints of the Catholic church of Korea Remembered – Saints Andrew Kim Taegon, Paul Chong Hasang, and Companions. Celebrated on September 20th
The cross today is the universal image of Christian belief. Countless generations of artists have turned it into a thing of beauty to be carried in procession or worn as jewelry. To the eyes of the first Christians, it had no beauty. It stood outside…
“I called to the Lord, the Lord heard my cry, and He answered me and delivered me from all of my affliction.” – Ps:34:4-6. I believe very strongly that our prayers will never go in vain. I came to India crying and praying to our Lord to lift my mother up from her sickness…
The Feasts of the Holy Archangels, Saint Michael, Saint Gabriel, and Saint Raphael, Celebrated on September 29. Learn more about the Archangels
Thank you for your birthday wishes, gifts, and prayers. You always make me feel so special. Thank you again for your prayers and support for my mother. Read on to learn more about her condition.